Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy was one of the most mentioned firms nationally for Tort Litigation in Corporate Counsel’s Who Represents America’s Biggest Companies Survey, ranking above some of the largest and most prominent firms in the country. We are honored to be considered among the “Litigation Kings” by America’s Fortune 100 businesses. We are also one of only six firms nationwide shortlisted for Chambers USA Awards for Excellence in Product Liability.
Additionally, our firm has been granted the following recognition:
In addition to these firm honors, several of our attorneys have earned individual awards and rankings:
- James Campbell and William Conroy are recognized as "Leading Individuals" in Chambers USA for Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- James Campbell is listed as a "Leading Individuals" in Chambers USA for Nationwide Product Liability: Automobile in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- James Campbell recognized as one of 9 Leading Lawyers nationwide in the area of Product Liability and Mass Tort Defence: Automotive/Transport by the Legal 500, in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- James Campbell is listed as a "Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America" in Benchmark Litigation, 2016
- James Campbell and William Conroy are recognized as among the Best Lawyers in America for Products Liability Litigation - Defendants
- James Campbell listed among the Top 100 Best Lawyers in New England, 2013
- James Campbell and William Conroy are listed in the Who’s Who Legal for Product Liability Defence
- James Campbell is in the Top 10 Most Highly Regarded Individuals in Products Liability Defence in the Who’s Who Legal 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- James Campbell was listed among the Top 100 Lawyers in Massachusetts and the Top 100 Lawyers in New England by Super Lawyers.
- James Campbell is listed in the Who’s Who Legal for Life Sciences
- James Campbell is listed as one of the World’s Leading Product Liability Lawyers in the Euromoney Expert Guides
- James Campbell is listed as a Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation
- Sixteen of our attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers:
James Campbell, William Conroy, David Rogers, Michelle Schaffer, Brian Voke, Tiffany Alexander, Trevor Keenan, and Christopher Parkerson
- Six also have a rating of AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5.0 from Martindale-Hubbell:
James Campbell, William Conroy, Brian Voke, Kathleen Guilfoyle, David Rogers, Michelle Schaffer
- Michelle Schaffer was named a 2015 Top Woman of Law by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Kathleen Guilfoyle was named a 2011 Top Woman of Law by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
In addition to the above awards and rankings, the following exclusive organizations have welcomed our lawyers into their ranks. These require sponsorship, election or other merit-based criteria for acceptance:
|American College of Trial Lawyers||James M. Campbell and William J. Conroy have been inducted as Fellows of this most prestigious body.|
|American Board of Trial Advocates||James M. Campbell, David M. Rogers and Michelle I. Schaffer are members of ABOTA. James Campbell has earned the distinction of Diplomate, recognizing the trial of more than 100 cases.|
|Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel||James M. Campbell, William J. Conroy and Tiffany M. Alexander have been invited to become members of the FDCC.|
|International Association of Defense Counsel||Many of our attorneys are members of this invitation-only association of defense counsel. William J. Conroy, James M. Campbell and Brian P. Voke have served as Faculty Members of the IADC Trial Academy over the years and James Campbell was the Director of the 2005 Trial Academy at Stanford University. James Campbell also served as President of the IADC for the 2010-2011 term and was the Dean of the Corporate Counsel College for 2015.|
|Association of Defense and Trial Attorneys||James M. Campbell is a member of the ADTA.|
|Litigation Counsel of America
||James M. Campbell is a fellow of the LCA. The Litigation Counsel of America is an invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society established to reflect the new face of the American bar. Membership is limited to 3,500 Fellows, representing less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers.|
Many of our attorneys also hold active leadership positions in industry, professional, and community organizations and are proud to contribute their time and energy in a variety of ways.