We appreciate your interest in our firm. As a nationally and internationally recognized trial firm, Campbell Trial Lawyers and our staff work hard for our clients on a variety of complex, high-stakes litigation making it a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment. We are committed to a diverse work force and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are always interested in hearing from smart, talented and motivated individuals looking to join our team. We currently have openings for the following positions:
There are no openings for attorney positions at this time.
We are currently seeking:
Accounting Assistant - Boston
● Prepare itemized invoices
● Responsible for electronic invoicing for key clients
● Maintain incoming cases, closing cases, perform conflict checks as well as updating of client guidelines
● Work directly with lawyers, paralegals and administrative staff resolving billing issues
● Process Daily/Weekly check requests and expense reports
● Assist with training new employees
● Prepare various spreadsheets and analyses as needed regarding billings and/or accounts receivables, both externally and internally
● Establish strong working relationships with clients
● Provide prompt, quality service to both internal and external customers
Proficiency in MS Office, including strong Excel skills
A high level of communication skills
Experience talking to clients regarding billing and collections
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work with minimal supervision
College degree or equivalent work experience
Paralegal - Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Litigation paralegals with law firm experience to play major role supporting trial partners and associates in products liability, insurance defense and warranty practice areas. Familiarity with highly sensitive factual content a plus. Responsibilities: daily case management and administration, drafting discovery and pleadings, indexing and file management, investigative research, trial preparation. Skills: superior written and oral communication, outstanding organization, eye for detail, concrete knowledge of legal field and defense work. Ability to work with minimal supervision, handle multiple priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines. Strong PC/MS Word skills. Document management software a plus. BA/BS or paralegal certificate required.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume together with a cover letter. We will contact you if we feel you match our requirements.
No phone calls and no agencies please.